What Are Cox Water Heaters
Brass Founders Cox Water Heaters.
The Cox Water Heater is a simple, economic and environmentally friendly way to heat cold water by the use of steam.
Cox Water Heaters provide the advantage of taking waste steam to heat cold water efficiently, economically and with no damaging effects to the environment with the added benefit of a constant source of cheap hot water.
Cox water heater bodies are made from high quality corrosion resistant materials. The closed circuit nature of the heater means that when installed and used in accordance with the technical brochure, the discharged hot water from the outlet cannot constitute a hazard.
Where To Use
Cox Water Heater Applications.
Cox Water Heaters have found applications in industries where process steam is available, and where hot water is required for various purposes including:
- Cleaning Process Work Of All Descriptions
- Temperature Maintenance Of Circulating Water In Various Applications
- Economiser Feed Water Pre-Heat
- Temperature Boosting Of Water In Coil Heated Storage Tanks
- Boiler Feed Water Heating
- Heaters For Breweries, Dairies, Distilleries, Tanneries, Chemical And Paper Industries